Had a really great day. Started out early so I had this PB and jam sammie with a banana.
Hey…it travels well. What can I say?
I was in Greensboro again and Jack’s was calling my name for lunch.
I had the falafel again but this time I had the tahini sauce. It was just as good as the cucumber sauce. Maybe a bit better. I added that apple from home.
I tried to make it home without a snack or a Red Bull but those 2 hours on the road were murder. I opted for this caramel sundae from Burger King.
Woke me right up.
Look where else I worked today. Any guesses? This building is somewhat of an icon.
When I got home, I made hot dogs, veggies, and mac and cheese for Lydia. I had the same minus the dog but I waited to eat until I finished my 5 miles.
Also had this chocolate monster and loved it for a change. I’ve got about two more weeks worth until I can get vanilla again.
Now for some fun. Click below to see my first video blog. (vlog) You can follow along if you’d like. The words are below the link.
aunt, route, wash, oil, theater, iron, salmon, caramel, fire, water, sure, data, ruin, crayon, toilet, New Orleans, pecan, both, again, probably, spitting image, Alabama, lawyer, coupon, mayonnaise, syrup, pajamas, caught
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
Do I sound like I’m from the South?
P. S. Sorry about the poor quality of the video. It was synced properly at first but now it is all off. I’ll get Lydia to help me with the next one. Just close your eyes and don’t watch my lips move. It’s all about the accent anyway. Just listen.